A Bike Rack Solution for your Trailer
So you want your bike while you’re on the road, you say? But you can’t find a good place to put it? Well I had the same problem! Can’t go on top of the car, because I’m too short and that’s where I store things. It can’t go on the hatchback of the car because I don’t want to move them just to open the door. Can’t go behind the trailer because it’s too long and I like my clearance.
Don’t worry! We found a solution that works great on the nüCamp T@B or T@G and would easily translate to any small A-frame trailer. Check out my video and photos below to get the skinny!
Vlog #23: A Bike Rack Solution for your Trailer:
There are two parts to this setup: The elevated hitch receiver that allows the bikes to sit up high, and the bike rack itself which fits into the hitch receiver.
Upnfront Hitch Receiver:
- They make a specific mount for the T@B.
- It sits high enough above the LP tank that you can still open the lid.
- It is a standard receiver and will hold many different bike racks.
- You can move your bike rack easily from trailer to car when you unhook.
- No need to drill holes in your frame.
Swagman Bike Racks:
- The model shown in these photos is the Dispatch.
- They make bike racks specifically for RVs.
- There are options for 1-4 bikes.
- It’s standard mount will also fit in your car hitch when unhooked.
2018 Calendars now available!
Follow Mandy on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
With support from nüCamp RV | Princess Craft RV | 3 Legged Thing | Hoodman | Schneider Optics | Nikon | Westcott | Urban Hair | Precision Camera | Bear Claw Carpentry